For Live365 stations, you will have to connect using the Live365 plugin
(under Internet Radio on the home menu) to get track information.
Live365 does not provide in-stream metadata, so you won't get it if you
connect directly to the HTTP stream - the plugin sets up a separate
connection to poll Live365 for the track information.

I found WUMB under the Professional Stations section. I still wasn't
able to get track metadata, but it seemed to be a problem with Live365
itself for that station (I was able to get track information for other
stations).

--
vidurapparao