Carl W. Irving Wrote:
> Maybe the long-term solution would be to implement an USB host port on
> the SB and then plug a Griffin PowerMate
> (http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/powermate/index.php) in...
>
> Being able to plug in USB HID (Human Input Devices) into the SB would
> be
> rather interesting, actually. :-)

This device is rather cool, indeed. I just finished some tests for
using it with a SB/SliMP3. You've never seen those screens scrolling
faster through your album/artist list :-).

But as it has to be connected to a PC it's not really what you'd want.
Except if you had that small and quiet media PC in the living room. Or
the long asked for case mod containing an SB together with a small
computer, the front only exposing the display and a large knop...

--
mherger

Michael