sleepysurf Wrote:
> I've been listening primarily to Radioio feeds.

My SB2 arrived yesterday (and now I have to leave town for five
days--isn't that like taking a kid's Christmas present away?)

Anyway, this was one of the first things I noticed, after the
"Geez-this-is-the-sweetest-toy-I've-bought-in-a-long-time" effect wore
off a litle bit.  Radioio is significantly louder than my ripped MP3s.
I thought at first that I ripped all my CDs incorrectly (which could
easily be part of the problem.)

I tried a few other internet stations and the volume difference is most
noticable on Radioio.  I'll forgive them; there's a lot of music there
I'd never hear otherwise.

- Dave

--
Dave D