From: max.spicer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: donderdag 14 juli 2005 23:47
To: discuss@lists.slimdevices.com
Subject: [slim] Stopping SB2 revealing my WPA key

It's just occurred to me that anyone with access to my SB2 and its remote
can easily discover the WPA key for my wireless network.  Whilst I might be
quite happy for my neighbours to come round and pick their own music on my
SB2, I'd rather they weren't then able to go home and connect to my wireless
network!  This is especially bad as I would guess that a lot of people use
the same password for a lot of other things.  Couldn't the SB2's firmware to
be changed to mask the password once it's been  entered?

--
max.spicer

The wild things roared their terrible roars and gnashed their terrible teeth
and rolled their terrible eyes and showed their terrible claws but Max
stepped into his private boat and waved good-bye