waltrkm;328313 Wrote:
> I'm having some issues of late.  All of a sudden the other day I can't
> get any sound out of the Duet/Reciever?  The controller shows that the
> music is playing, but there is no sound?  Everything was working fine
> until just a few days ago, unexplicablly.  I've tried to reset
> everything, the reciever, the controller, and even
> uninstalled/installed the Squeeze center application (v7.1) on my PC.
> I don't get sound on my PC either when I try to play music through the
> Squeeze network?  What the heck is going on???  Thanks in advance for
> any insight you can provide.

Are you taking your audio signal out by analog or digital? All I can
suggest is that you move from one to the other and see (hear) if you
can get any audio.

I would also contact asap slimdevices.com support by telephone if I
were in a country where I could do that. If I were not in such a
country, I would use voipstunt (voipstunt.com) or a flavour thereof to
call slimdevices.

--
kesey