To change the path in MusicIP, I went to preferences (under the file
menu), I think the option was folders or library.

MusicIP seems to have sorted itself out (I appear to have the right
number of tracks showing now). However Squeeze Centre is showing lots
of duplicates. I am hoping that another rescan tonight might sort that.
Refreshing songs in MusicIP took rather longer than my forecast hour,
closer to three! I was also adding ~25 CDs to the library last night,
so I don't know what state the MusicIP library was in when Squeeze
Centre did its nightly rescan. It may be that MusicIP was still in a
confused state. At one point the track count was going up and down like
a yoyo.

I will force a rescan when I get home and report back later tonight or
tomorrow.

Paul

--
paul.burden