simbo;328634 Wrote:
> That wouldn't stop the Daily Mail from including it in a 2-page spread
> about "rip-off-Britain".
>
> Mind you, since when have facts got in the way of a Daily Mail article.

Well, the fact that price discrimination is applied to the UK
(without...discrimination..) is no news. Bear in mind, I gather a
number of people would use the Napster framework as a medium of
discovery (which is what I personally used it for when I used to
subscribe to Napster-to-go - at that time you could simply download the
DRM-files and re-record them via Muvaudio (www.muvaudio.com) which gave
you an mp3 bit for bit perfect copy, and was not an illegal procedure,
given you are not breaking the encryption)

regards
Giacomo

--
gbruzzo