Okay... I finally found what I was looking for.  Thanks.

Just out of curiosity, in theory... do you think Softsqueeze will
break/stop working after it's next generation replacement gets
installed?

        Click to install and run SoftSqueeze.
You will notice some delay the first time you run SoftSqueeze due to
the need to download the entire SoftSqueeze application. Future uses of
the software will only download parts of the application that have been
changed, if any, and should start much quicker.
You may also be prompted to update your version of Java before
SoftSqueeze itself is started.

--
mkanet