Nico Dijkhuizen;329662 Wrote:
> SC does not find all my albums. Newly added albums to my collection are
> rarely found. I scan, I rescan, I moved my collection to an other
> harddisk. No joy.
>
> Here is some info re; my set up.
> ----
> SqueezeCenter-versie: 7.2 - 22491 @ Sun Aug 10 02:01:51 PDT 2008 -
> Windows XP - NL - cp1252

Did you use squeezecenter 6.x before you switched to 7.x?

If yes, just rename the Compress folder in your squeezecenter/CPAN
directory to Compress.org (or something) and try scanning again.

I run into a problem with different Perl installations on a computer
(it has been discussed here, but I don't know the result).

For me, to get squeeze running, I have to rename / delete the following
files/directories:

./JSON.org
./XML/Parser.pm.org
./Compress.org
./Template.pm.org
./GD.pm.org
./GD.org

And I think to remember, Compress is the one to prevent scanning.

--
andifor