BTW. I really shouldn't worry. Logitech are currently going about
improving the syncing of the players, one of the two areas where the
Sonos product (far) outstrips the Logitech offering. I'm certain
they'll be looking hard at providing Napster too, the other area.
There's only two reasons I can think of to stop it being implemented:

1) Sonos have some sort of exclusive hardware deal with Napster
2) It need stuff done in firmware and there's not enough capacity

Neither seem very likely.

MC

--
ModelCitizen

On average people have fewer than two feet.

http://www.last.fm/user/ModelCitizen