Event ID:       0
Date:           24/07/2005
Time:           10:41:08
User:           N/A
Computer:       SHUTTLEXPC
The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( Application ) cannot be
found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry
information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote
computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this
description; see Help and Support for details. The following
information is part of the event: Can't locate object method
"animating" via package "Slim::Player::Squeezebox2" at C:/Program
Files/SlimServer/server/Plugins/MusicInfoSCR.pm line 470.

and
 "Slim::Player::SoftSqueeze" at C:/Program