Ah, here you all are!  Forgive me if you have read this post before but
I just found this forum after posing my question on the Beginners and
DIY forums.  Here is my situation.

I have a Transporter w/ the volume output fixed at 0db.  I have a Duet
Controller.  I have a Cambridge Audio 840v2 Receiver (with IR IN
jack).

Question: Can I control the Receiver's Volume Up and Volume Down
functions using the Duet Controller and an IR Blaster coming out of the
Transporter and/or having the Transporter's IR OUT jack connected to the
Receiver's IR IN jack via a mini-mini cable?

I have been told this is not possible but would like to see if anyone
on this board has had any success using an IR Blaster with a SB3 or
Transporter along with the Duet Controller.

Thanks!

--
newy