Hi,

Running 7.1, multiple SB3s and new Duet. Linux sever, over 1 terabyte
of mostly FLAC rips.

I know the album art issue is long running but it can be pretty
frustrating. I have settled on using "Album Art.jpg" as my art name for
each directory not embedded for each album. I need the Album Art.jpg to
maintain compatibility when I transcode to portable media, etc.

I used to use cover.jpg or folder.jpg. I have entered Album Art.jpg
into the server web gui. This works well for new albums added. For
existing, albums that once were cover.jpg but are now changed to Album
Art.jpg, SC 7.1 still points to "cover.jpg" (the file is not there)! I
have done a full wipe and rescan. I have manually done a delete of the
folders in the Artwork Cache and nothing works! It still points to
artwork that is no longer there.

How do I fix this? Why does the full rescan not really clean the
database? I really wish this could be fixed!

Thanks.

-CB

--
ctbarker32