As per another post, my Controller stops displaying artwork after a
period of time.  Perhaps to put it more accurately, the Controller
stops displaying artwork after a number of album/podcast/internet radio
selections (i.e.: it may not be a function of time but rather a function
of the number of call-ups for artwork).

Anyway, this behavior coincided with my upgrade to SqueezeCenter 7.1.0.
I’m not attributing it to that but the undesirable behavior certainly
wasn’t present prior to the upgrade.

The only work-around I’ve been able to come up with is to power off and
then power on the Controller.  This got me thinking that perhaps the
expectation is that the Controller is to be powered-down after the user
is finished with it.  Up until this problem, I always left the
Controller powered on and let it fall into its sleep mode.

So, with that long-winded explanation out of the way, how do you use
your Controller?  Do you power it down when you’re not using it?  Was
that the way Slim Devices/Logitech intended to have the Controller used
(it’s not explicit in the manual)?

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=51262

--
ShutterShock