I have both a SB3 and a Controller.

On the SB3 when selecting a track (by going all the way through the
folders on the server) I can walk from the outer folders and down to
the single track. After listening to tracks I can walk all the way back
and forth in the same path until I select another folder/track. So SB3
remembers the path and has the ability to backtrace.

This is not the case with the Controller. After playing a track I can't
backtrace say one or two folders and select and enter another album; as
my pressing back sends me all the way to the startmenu. And I now have
to remember the complete path to the album I was just listening to.

This is really annoying. Can this be corrected on the Controller?

Regards
Kent Knudsen

--
forestmountain