results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41597
Question: Does Album Catalogue Creator (RC5+) create a trustworthy
output?

- Yes
- Yes but with minor issues
- No
- It does not work at all

moley6knipe;311859 Wrote:
> Under "SqueezeCenter settings > Music Library > Articles to ignore when
> sorting" I've entered "A An The" which means SC sorts the same as
> iTunes.
>
> However, I've got three tracks by a band called "A", as in just a
> capital letter A on it's own.  All three tracks are on different
> compilations, which are recongnised as comps by SC, and indeed are
> listed under Various Artists when I create a catalogue with ACC

Just to follow up on this; I've now changed "SqueezeCenter settings >
Music Library > Articles to ignore when sorting" from "A An The" to
simply "The".  I've just run another catalogue with version 1, and I
still get the artist "A" showing at the start of the list even though
they're tracks only present on comps.

I've done loads of clear and rescans since my previous post, and indeed
have deleted the cache folder several times.

Any thoughts on how to fix?

--
moley6knipe

Win XP Pro SP3 > dBpoweramp Reference 13.1 > SqueezeCenter 7.1 > 2 x
Squeezebox 3 > ears