hammond;333388 Wrote:
> okay. understand.
>
> so if I should have that one, I would change my receiver and actually
> use my duet control to control the transporter?

Sure, and you can use the receiver somewhere else too.

> you can use the duet on the transporter?

To be specific, you can use the controller (SBC) portion of the Duet
with the Transporter, and you can still use the receiver (SBR) portion
of the Duet in another part of your house.  The controller will allow
you to choose between both and control them independently or synch them
if you wish.

--
Mark Lanctot

"Make it so it doesn't suck" is a good design target, but hard to
implement - Michael Herger