For many weeks now I have been unable to update my Duet to the latest
software which seems a pretty common problem on this forum.
Having tried everything I have found an INSTANT solution.
I simply registered my Duet on my already existing Squeezenetwork
accout, & within minutes the upgrade was updating my Duet.
Job Done
Simon

--
simonjedrake

QNAP TS-109 Pro (version 2.1.0 build 0624T) Seagate Barracuda ES 750GB
SSOTS 3.0 Beta v 13. SC7 7.2 - 22900
2 x wireless SB3, 1 x wireless SB2, & 1 x SB Controller
& an old Qnap TS-101 (version 2.3.0 build 0618T) for secondary backup.