I'm surprised how low the user numbers are - while normally I wouldn't
be without it, I have been without it for a month or so, while the BBC
have chopped and changed so much.  I've had to use Juice for Podcasts
instead of listen again, or just played it on my computer.

While this may be less used than I would have expected, I'm sure it's
enormously appreciated by those that do use it.

--
adamslim

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have
others

SB+, EAR V20, Lowther Big Fun Horns with PM6As
Living Voice OBX-R2s stuck in a corner looking lonely
SB3, Charlize, Harbeth HL-P3ES

Whoops I seem to have bought a record player...