I want to thank all of you for our very kind assistance!

The Story so far:

I spent a couple of hours last night deleting and re-ripping five of my
cd's in Media 11, restarting my computer after each rip, hoping that
SqueezeCentre would find them. No luck. After sleeping on it I found
Davep's post about dBpoweramp and down loaded the free trial copy. I
deleted one cd and ripped it with dBpoweramp then restarted my
computer, nothing. I then did a total delete of SqueezeCentre and then
reloaded it. All five cd's from the night before and the new one ripped
by dBpoweramp popped up on SqueezeCentre. So the good news is that I
have to re-rip every cd I own, luckly I don't have any downloaded music
so I can do that, in time. The bad news is that my controler doesn't
show any of the cd's now, including the origanal hand full that I had
from the begining. Do I have to re-input my pin after re-installing
SqueezeCentre?

--
kcdownunder