results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=43198
Question: Do you agree with this posting?

- Yes
- No
- In the middle

Ok guys I've read (most) of this post to say: hey I've found what fit my
needs and which is related here! The name is QNAP TS-509 Pro.
The only thing is that for SC usage only is a bit expensive, but in my
case this NAS can do much more things I need to have. The great news is
that finally I've found something fast enough to handle a medium sized
music library without missing a beat! I'm so amazed 'cause it was ages
I used to have SC7 running over various NAS and sometimes it was
frustrating....

--
lucas72

'QNAP Club Italy' (www.qnapclub.it)