d60pdp;341939 Wrote:
> Thanks. I'll try again, but I don't have so much hope as stated below:
>
> There are 2 wireless routers to provide 2 wireless networks in my
> house:
> - one WEP-encrypted using Actiontec MI424WR b/g wireless router.
> - one WPA2-encrypted using D-Link DIR-655 b/g/n wireless router.
> I have tried to setup SB Duet on either systems without any result. The
> SB Controller connected successfully to either network. (Tried both, one
> after another, to test)
>
> There should be no DHCP problem since I've had my SB Boom up and
> running good after upgrading to 7.2. Moreover, I have about 7 other
> wireless devices (camera, laptops, desktops, media extenders, ...)
> getting IPs successfully from the network. The problem with SB Duet
> only appears after upgrading to SC 7.2. Before that, it has been
> working great, without any problem, uing the old SlimSeverr (I have to
> upgrade to have the SB Boom working, and now Duet failed!).
>
> BTW, how can I delete a player name in SC?

Boom sets up differently than DUET and much easier I might add.  I had
the same issue (and ip) when I first got my DUET and found that I had
to shut DHCP off in **both** routers in order to statically address my
controller.  My mistake for a while was shutting just the one off I was
trying to connect to. During the set up sequence I don't think the
controller looks at the exact router you are trying to hit for a few
critical moments.  I may be wrong, but that's the way it appeared to
me. It was obviously confused somehow that there was a DHCP signal out
there, even if it couldn't use it.  This junk is beyound me.

Good luck,

Howard

--
Howard Passman

Sorry slow to respond.  I don't spend that much time online and God
knows I can't type.