Old Guy Wrote:

> 3. Title display now shows file name with .flac extention.  Rephrase ->
> From display via remote, choose "Browse Music Folder" and browse, then
> it seems that it is just showing what are in the folders including file
> names and file extention. This was not like that before, I remember.

This is intentional.  They made Browse Music Folder really hideous in
order to make it really fast.  It is faster, but since it's also
unusable to me now, I've had a net performance decrease, since I have
to go through other browsing methods, which are slower than Browse
Music Folder used to be.

--
mkozlows