OK...so I haven't really played around with the "New Music" category
until now...  I think it is fabulous to have a section that allows you
to have the last 10-15 albums that you added to your library...  It's
likely stuff you want to immerse yourself into...

For some reason, I am looking at my "New Music" and none of it is very
new at all...  In fact, it looks like there is no rhyme or reason to
how the 10 that I have it limited to were even selected...

How does "New Music" work...and how can I adjust/fix it so it does what
I think it should do?

--
MikeekiM