mattybain;342845 Wrote:
> Wow I didn't know you cared ;) like MikeekiM said LastFM has it's
> problems like when you accidentally leave something on repeat. And yes
> I scrobble from multiple sources like anyone who has more than 1
> squeezebox.
>
> Actually I was going to add that my profile is completely wacked as it
> has about 120,000 more scrobbles than it is supposed to. LastFM
> couldn't/wouldn't do anything about it dispite multiple requests.
>
> It has basically left my charts useless so I don't bother cleaning up
> when things like REM happen. However as my radio seems unaffected it
> doesn't really bother me.
>
> And more REM would suit me fine, best band in the world, loved them
> since 1987 :)Mine has a lot of "wrong" scrobbles.  Like whenever my son plays
> music
or I leave it on with repeat without kinowing. It also doesn't get it
right when I leave pandora on all night.  It doesn't read my mind as
well as it should. Damn thing.  haha   Overall though it seems to catch
the gist of my listening habits with a few errors.  Some of the ways to
fix things I'm sure they are working on but overall I think it's a
pretty cool site. I'm trying to out listen my son to get it inline so
all is well.  :)

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality