funkstar;343272 Wrote:
> The new syncronisation code might be a benefit to you too, this makes
> things much more reliable especially with wirless and different product
> generations working together.

Thanks and clearly I'll have to upgrade, although 6.3.1 has been a
fairly golden version for me. So far I've two SB3's and one SB2, all
wireless, and with the SB2 very conveniently also serving as a bridge
for a Siemens DECT/SIP phone base station that only has a 10-baseT
wired port. Very rarely any wireless problems with a Vigor 2800
(although a vigor FW upgrade was required), and synchronisation has
generally been fine too.

--
ioncube