Hi

Running 7.2 r2873 in the SBC.

I power off the SBR and the PC running SC when not using them
(electricity
is not free here in denmark).

When wanting to listen to music I first power on PC, wait for SC to
start
then power on SBR.

Then connect the SBC to the PC, but here today the connect was
imposible
to make. Normally a reboot of the SBC is enough when connection fails,
but I was forced to do a "Factory Reset" on the SBC here today.

The "Settings - Music Source" menu only showed "Other Server" nothing
else. Both "SqueezeNetwork" and my PC was missing in the list.

When trying to punch in the IP-address of my PC nothing happend, as
"Other
Server".

Any ideas how to prevent performing a "Factory Reset" if this
happens again ?

Finn
Denmark

--