(Hope this is not in violation of the rules -- couldn't find anything
--, if it is, please delete.)

Just replaced one of my Squeezeboxes with a brand-new Boom, and
therefore have one for sale.

It's the SlimDevices-branded v3 model with silver front panel, and it's
in excellent condition. About one-and-a-half years old, and only used
indoors.

Comes complete with remote control (the non-backlit one), but without
the original packaging. The PSU failed a while ago and has been
replaced with a generic one from Maplin, which is working well. I'm
also willing to throw in a pair of 1W powered speakers
(http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=48470) if so desired.

Please PM AlchemyToo with any reasonable bid. Postage to be paid by the
buyer, shipped from the UK.

--
AlchemyToo