Nonreality;345095 Wrote:
> I think the sb3  Classic rules.  You would have to throw the whole duet
> in to make a trade for me and maybe some cash my friend.  The SB3 is
> the best. :)

...I'll throw in my kids.  The one in Cornell may cost you a bit :-)

I went ahead and just ordered one.  I'll sell the extra SBR to make up
part of the cost.  Now that I have a Boom, I really like the idea of
the SB3 display.  I like the SBC too, so it's a love love thing.  Darn
it.  Then I have to stop.  There are more important things than having
these little boxes spring up all over the house.

Howard

--
Howard Passman