ModelCitizen;347513 Wrote:
> That's good.
>
> I'm interested to know why Slimdevices/Logitech don't want people
> selling off their gear through the forum though.
>
> MC

I think Mike is right in that this IS a Forum not a used gear site like
EBAY, Audiogon, Craig's List, and all the others.

And maybe more to the point, say it was limited to just Slim Devices
gear. People would start complaining why not other audio gear also. Or
they might ask why their ad was deleted when they have an SB3 for sale
with speakers, a computer, an Amp, tuner, Panasonic direct drive
turntable and so on. "But I'm selling an SB3!"

Just best to keep that can of worms sealed.

Also Slim Devices has its own web sales site, why would they want to
provide a place for others to compete directly with them while they are
paying for this Forum? I think it is reasonable not to ask them to and
reasonable for them not to allow it.

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
'Last.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/mephone)
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's,
Vandersteen Quatro, VeraStarr 6.4SE 6-channel Amp, VCC-5 Reference
Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope 2.35:1

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: SB3, GFR-700HD, Thiel 2.3, Second Boom
Home Office: SB3, NAD C370, two VSM-1
Home Gym: SB3, Parasound Vamp v.3, Thiel PowerPoint 1.2
Mobile: SB3, Audioengine A5