After having "lost" my controller for two days (don't ask!), I had an
idea for a possible enhancement: Since, unlike all of my remotes, the
SBC has two way communication with a computer and it has a speaker, so
why not add functionality to Squeezecenter to "find" a misplaced
controller?  You would click on a button or menu item in Squeezecenter
and it would send out a command to have the controller slowly chirp.
Kind of like the "find handset" functionality you see on a lot of
cordless phones. I would imagine the programming would be relatively
simple.  Of course, if I'd just clean house a little more often... :-)

--
BlueWombat