thhv;347941 Wrote:
> Same error here. "Connecting to Squeezebox...".
> I......
> I have also seen it give me the choice between two recievers with
> almost the same MAC digits.
> #1 ending with 16750F
> #2 ending with 16750f
>
> #2 usually works.
>
> Im using static dhcp ip's with Linksys WRT54GL dd-wrt v. 24SP1 WAP2
> SC 7.3 (I have also connection issues with 7.2)
>
> Need a solution (SONOS Maybe? ;-) )

I Wonder if thhv is onto something here. Do certain (most?)
implementations of DHCP cop the proverbial spanner in the works by
certain batches of the Duet hardware messing with upper/lower case in
the MAC?

Logitech support have asked me to return my duet. (the moment I
answered the question "please tell us the PID of teh controller") but I
am skeptical that a three week turn around by the online store
(tradeclub.com.au ) will resolve the issue if there is a more
findamental issue that RossL is trying to get to the bottom of.

MD

--
Doc_D