I think the radio stations did it where the next song just started
before the first one ended.  Thinking back on when I used to listen to
radio a lot, the fadeout would just be the fadeout of the song itself
as it was on the record and the next song would be started prior to the
first song completing.

I used to find this really annoying because I was used to listening to
a song to it's end.  Some stations didn't do this and I found it
refreshing.

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 1 duet, 1 receiver.  SuSE 10.2 Server running
SqueezeCenter 7.2, MusicIP, and SqueezeSlave
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior