Fifer Wrote:
> What case are you using? Link?

No, this one from an Italian manufacturer.

http://www.hifi2000.it/media/frontale1U10.jpg

It isn't actually this one, which is 1U high, but one that is 2U high
so I have room for the new PSUs. It is also very deep, 370mm deep to be
precise, so that it fits in aethetically with a Copland CD player and
Amplifier. There's a picture of the CD player at this site so you can
see the comparison:

http://www.audiophilia.com/hardware/cda266.htm

It hasn't arrived yet, but I ordered it oversize to cope with upgrades
to PSUs and a possible Trichord Research clock and clock PSU upgrade.

I'm hoping it will all look as though it's from the same designer when
it's done.

Paul

--
CardinalFang