Ross L;353106 Wrote:
> We think we have a number of these Blue Icon Of Doom issues resolved.
> The fix will be pushed out sometime next week, but if you'd like to try
> it now you can download a custom Controller firmware version and a
> custom version file here:
>
> http://eng.slimdevices.com/~ross/
>
> Simply put both of those files in your cache directory, and connect
> your controller to a player connected to your SqueezeCenter and your
> Controller should prompt to update. Cache directory for OSX:
>
> ~/Library/Caches/SqueezeCenter/
>
> Cache directory for XP:
>
> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
> Data\SqueezeCenter\Cache
>
> Application Data is a hidden directory, you'll need to enable show
> hidden files and folders from folder options (tools - folder options -
> view, from explorer) to browse to this directory.
>
> Let us know what you find.
Ross,
I don't know if I am in the general case but under OS X.5.5 (upgraded
many times, OS X and SlimCenter/Squeezecenter too) my Jive files seem
to be in ~/Library/Caches/SlimServer.

Under debian (ubuntu too I guess), the location would be:
/var/lib/squeezecenter/cache

Now I'll be loading this firmware. Thanks for your work.

--
epoch1970