I played with SB Duet Settings. I turned off Audio when the unit is off.
I also set that when powered off, receiver should be stopped when again
turned on. But it does not work ...

Now I see another topic with the same issue and I see that somebody
already opened the bug. So I can only hope that in the next software
release we will get something that works ... I do believe though that
the whole concept with powering on/off of SB Duet should be redesigned.
It should go in power off modus after certain period of time when not
used and in this mode it should release its digital outputs.

--
DejanM