I wish the behavior of the Conroller was different when starting off an
adhoc playlist.  I think whenever you are on a highlighted song and hit
play, that song should immediately play.  In the shuffle mode now, I'll
go down to the song level within an album and hit play on a song only
to have a different song on that album play.  I think the behavior
should be to play that song first and shuffle the rest.  There's
already the ability to shuffle an album at the "album" level or if you
select "play all" so I don't understand why the same thing happens when
you scroll to a song.  Thoughts?

--
thomsens