Hi All,

Having a number of problems with my Duet controller recently, I noticed
that I was getting the BIOD problems as many have experienced and
outlined in the sticky. Given that I upgraded to v7.2.1 of SC but have
had more problems since:

- Can't upgrade to latest version of SBC firmware (r3191)
- Unstable on both SC & SN
- Slow response
- Controller freezing and rebooting e.g. if I go into browse an artist
from my library then it will freeze and cause the controller to
restart
- Losing connection to SBR/Music source

Hazarding a guess then I would say its to with the firmware being out
of sync with 7.2.1, what do others think ?

Cheers
Ian

--
socistep