mikeselectricstuff wrote:
> All we need now is some work on the appallingly slow 'please wait' time
> on controller wakeup...

What we really need is some kind of SqueezeMan. A cartoon character not
unlike the infamous MS Clippy that can wake up, stretch a little, get
out of bed, take a shower and shave so we have something to watch while
the controller wakes up...

Something that keeps annoying me is that there is no way to skip the
firmware updates on the controller. It's always at an inconvenient time.
You pick up your controller in order to listen to the radio news and the
damn thing tells you that it needs to go through a multi-minute update
first. Or you want to impress your friends and the show gets delayed.
There should really be a cancel button on that. Even Microsoft allows
you to postpone updates.

Regards,
Peter