SomeChap;357103 Wrote:
> Having whinged about UK availability, it's only fair to record that I
> finally set eyes on a Duet this evening - in Richer Sounds near
> Liverpool Street in London.
>
> It doesn't help me with my voucher issues, but it's great that RS seem
> to be giving SqueezeGoodies a chance.
>
> regards, SC

I live in Leeds and haven't seen any Squeeebox kit around any of the
shops, having said that I don't particularly like shopping so rarely go
into town ..

For the voucher issue you could always buy a Hi-Fi or something with
the vouchers, take it back a few days later, get a refund onto your
card or in cash and then buy a SB online :-)

--
socistep