toby10;357626 Wrote:
> You are using SC not SN correct?

I use SC 7.2 whit a squeezebox v3 on a NAS server DS207+
I don't use SN and all SN options are disabled

The problem is that the icons etc working fine..

Line One: Station Name (upper left)"dont work | ...............KBPS
(upper right)this working good
Line Two: Artist - Song working good

The problem is that the word Now playing overuled the Station name
This problem is only if i use the favourites menu and put a station or
a album from there.. If i use the plalist map and start a playlist from
there the problem is solved and the follow i see

Line One: Station Name (upper left) works | ...............KBPS (upper
right)this working good
Line Two: Artist - Song working good

What is the problem why it not work if i use the favorit list what a
link is to the playlist?

--
Lusa