Hi,

i figured out how to change the http port (not that easy, because the
'number block' doesn't include a return button, so back to ip address
of the server and there i go) so the app doesn't crash when started.
But i have problems with repeating crashes during browsing and
'umlaute' (german) as äüö are not displayed correct (tried UTF8 and
AUTO on a SC 7.3). I get connection lost quite often when starting the
program and when i reconnect i always get back to the SBR even when i
connected to the BOOM before. Performance is OK but not very much ahead
of the controller. So for me the software is pretty much BETA. Maybe it
runs better for someone else. Oh and scanning of the database takes
some time (14000 songs take about 20 minutes).

sprutzle

--
sprutzle