Grizzly;360133 Wrote:
> Thanks for the prompt reply,
> I entered the above as a URL in media player and it then said
> connected, went back to the browser and selected a playlist but still
> nothing - grrrh!
> I'm sure it is very close. Is there anything i can do or look at to
> give me a pointer in the right direction?
>
> Tony

When you choose the playlist in squeezecenter make sure you have the
correct device selected in the upper right corner. Can't tell you how
many times that got me.

So keep in mind you need two connections to do this remotely. One for
the squeezecenter and another for the stream itself. So you have to
open up a few ports on your router. I forget what ports you need. But
one is 9000 for the squeeze center.

You may want to throttle it down too when you do remote. For a mobile
device 192kbps is plenty (if you can get that to work reliably).

--
mswlogo

XP > Cat5 > Transporter > SPDIF > Meridian G68 > DSP 6000, 5500HC, 33
XP > Cat5 > SB3 > SPDIF > Meridian DSP 5000
XP > Cat5 > SB3 > SPDIF > Meridian G91 > DSP 5000

'My Transporter Setup'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=350741&postcount=45)
'Hitch Hikers Guide to Meridian' (http://www.meridianunplugged.com)