danco;361036 Wrote:
> One of the issues with AppStore, unlike software for one's main
> computer, is that there doesn't seem to be any mechanism for free trial
> download with later purchase of a license.

The iPeng plugin has been around for quite a while and has allowed for
refinement of the software in the context of a web interface. The
difficulty with a web interface of course is that it is inherently
slow; the iPeng native app should show the feature-set which made the
iPeng plugin a winner, but with the speed inherent to an application.

If you have not had a chance to check out the iPeng plugin, you should
(it's free). I have been a huge fan since its release, and the
implementation of simultaneous multi-player control makes it - for me -
the hands-down winner of any of the currently available remote options.

--
ds2021

All your bass are belong to us.