MikeekiM;361576 Wrote:

> I have heard that downloaded iTunes album art in AAC files are one
> situation...

Not quite...

Actually the "situation" is that when iTunes downloads album art it
does NOT store the graphic inside the respective music file, but
instead stores the graphic in a proprietary (and as yet uncracked)
format elsewhere on your hard disk.

This is why the SqueezeCenter scanner cannot find or extract the art.
The solution is to jump through some hoops to persuade iTunes to
actually store the album art in the music file. Copy / Paste is the
manual way to do this, but I have written a utility, (that you can find
on other threads in this forum), which automates this process for all
music files in your iTunes library..

--
AndrewFG

Regards,