pippin;363650 Wrote:
> No Random Play.
> You mean the artwork is bigger than the 75 pixels the other tracks
> have?
> Which server version is that?

Yes the wrongly displayed album art is usually 4 times bigger than the
rest of the images. It therefore overwrites the next album picture and
half of the words next to it.
I'm running 7.2.1 - 23630 on a Windows Vista machine.
I'm also finding a high sensitivity to connection when selecting say
Blues Genre and then pressing All songs. A lot of the time the message
comes back as ' Cannot find server enable internet connection etc'. The
iPod is right next to the server at the time and is communicating OK to
show albums etc.
I must say I'm missing an indication of connection or working. There
is nothing to tell me if signal is low or a process is happening.
Just a few minor moans, otherwise I'm very impressed! Shame about
Random Play, I'll just have to fall back on iPeng skin to use that
feature.

--
Lesu