lanierb;364238 Wrote:
> This is how mine works too.  The thing I don't understand about these
> comments is how it's any different from the way the local library
> works.  For the local library it's the same isn't it?  Clicking an
> album descends and touch and hold plays.  What am I missing?

The difference is, that on the local library the lowest level is
"tracks" and has some logic on how to play those. Since iPeng cannot
make much of an assumption on what actually is contained in a lowest
level for a remote service, it just follows the logic described above.

Enoch Soames;364241 Wrote:
> Hey, Pippin -
> The serious one: It would be nice to be able to save a new playlist.

Will come.

> The less serious request: I realize that this is a subjective thing,
> but I kinda hate the app icon, which looks complicated and cluttered.
> Your single-penguin avatar would be a much nicer choice.

Yes. I hate it, too. Looks like I'm pretty uncapable as a designer.
I found the single penguin avatar as too removed from the subject thus
the change.
I will start an icon design contest on penguinlovesmusic.com in a few
days.

--
pippin

---