autopilot;366743 Wrote:
> Yes, but the Sonos supports Napster - which is the same type of service,
> only a bit better and available in Europe (i dont understand is why
> Rhapsody dont do a UK service if Napster can).

Sorry, should have made my point more clearly - indeed I was implicitly
referring to the Napster service available to Sonos users. Tried to
convince a couple of friends to get a slimdevices product, they ended
up buying a Sonos. Pity, of course - we could have shared libraries
over the net (not sure Sonos supports this).

Giacomo

--
gbruzzo

http://www.last.fm/user/JackieBr/