hi,
i have a Squeezebox 3 and it works fine from Squeezecenter. If I change the
music source to Squeezenetwork then go to squeezenetwork.com and try to play
an internet radio station I get the message "Now playing" but I don't hear
anything. My squeezebox is registered and the PIN is set, I have an account,
etc and it appears like things are working.

if I disconnect from squeezenetwork and return to Squeezecenter everything
works fine.

do I have to use the remote to hear internet radio when connected to
squeezenetwork or can I do everything from the squeezenetwork website? I'm
trying to get internet radio to play while my computer is off but would like
to set the music source from the squeezenetwork website then shut my
computer down so I won't have to use the remote.

thanks for any assistance.