I've been enjoying the new display functionality.  It makes the old
laptop more useful.  I don't need to have a browser handy anymore.

I've attached a small patch that fixes a couple of things;

1. If I restart SC the squeezeslave player disappears until I press a
key on the laptop.  No longer blocks forever waiting for a keypress.
2. Added comma and period keys, no more need to hold the shift key to
skip forward and backwards.
3. Removed a couple of annoying display messages, redirected others to
stderr, which I redirect to a file when I start squeezeslave.

I'll add the patch to sourceforge as well.

Ralphy

|Filename: display-retry.patch.txt                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6491|

ralphy